You are single and till in your thirties and sometimes looking at your friends’ life make you feel gloomy. How can you stop feeling lonely? Here are the best eight ways by which you can live happily and without feeling lonely.
The 8 ways by which you can live happily
1. Meet your old friends: We know that the days are gone when you could meet your old friends and plan afterwards. It is possible that they are busy in their works too much. Still, call them in your place and make your day more happening. If not, the old ones make new friends. Meet them in person, stop being virtual.
2. Go for a trip with pet: When you get bored up with loneliness, patting your pet can relieve you. Reserve a pet friendly accommodation and take your pet for a trip to your favorite location. It will make your pet happy, healthy and no more you will feel lonely.
3. Keep gathering knowledge: Even if you dislike reading books, try online reading. This is exciting and colorful. Also, you can learn and gather info on pet friendly accommodation rules if you are planning to travel with your pet for some days. Though you are not a kid, colorful things always will keep attracting you. As a common habit, pick the regular newspaper. Stay updated with the regular news.
4. Try some new hobbies: Join the classes of cooking, any of the new languages, an instrument of your choice or anything else. Those companions have no substitute.
5. Write your own story: The life you have spent till the date, write it down on your diary or simply in your laptop. Your own story can make you the writer even. So it’s good to have a new title.
6. Stop looking at the Facebook photos: Naturally, your friends are getting married. But us it a reason to keep looking at rather staring at their pictures? Do you imagine that they are living a better life than yours? Then you are mistaken dear. The way you are leading your life is the free and independent one. So why are you comparing it with others? Just enjoy your life. Come back to your senses and live your life.
7. Enjoy sleeping: Since you are free from work, go and take rest. Sleep as much as you want. Store your power and let it make you more efficient. Cut down your problems and start thinking in a new way.
8. Say ‘hi to your loneliness: You are single, not lonely. Make yourself believe it and stay happy. Since you do not know the way to happiness, no one else can make you feel happy. Do whatever you like and say ‘hi’ to your loneliness. Be your best friend and know how to treat yourself the best.